In Part Exchange:
- We would prefer that you send us your old part together with your order. So that we are able to decide if we can use your
spare-part in part-exchange. Please always confirm by telephone before ordering parts for part-exchange, this way we can reduce any
misunderstanding and check possibility of delivery. If your part for part-exchange is badly damaged, you will have to pay additionally
or even have to pay the full price or new price without part-exchange.
- We send immediately an ordered part in part-exchange if we have the part in stock, though we request a corresponding higher
deposit, up to the value of the new price, until your old spare-part has reached us. As long as your spare-part is acceptable we will
return your deposit.
- Payback of deposit is done once, assuming there was no need for additional repair work on the old spare-part e.g. deep scratches or
externally visible damage of the master brake cylinder. A deposit deduction of the value of 15€ will be made if we have to wait for
more than 4 weeks until receiving your old spare-part (outside of Europe 8 weeks). A further deposit deduction of the value of 25€ will
be made if we have to wait for more than 8 weeks until receiving your old spare-part (outside of Europe 10 weeks), always referring to
our billing date.
- A deposit deduction of the value of 15€ will be made, if we receive your old spare-part without a copy of the bill, as this causes
us a lot of unnecessary work.
- Example values for deposits: Primary tensioner 30 €, Brake pads pair 100 €, master cylinder or calliper 150 € etc. or the
difference between the refurbished and the new price. Please note that all used parts to be used in part exchange have to be confirmed
by telephone before sending.