Read First, Then Order
Telephone Times: Monday to Thursday 03.00 pm – 06.00 pm (Please note this is Central European Time)
This means that we can concentrate on working on your orders during the day. We take our time for each phone call, to please don’t lose patience if the line is busy! Please take note of the further notes to the information about phone times so that you can save on phone costs.
No Phone Calls on Friday
This is because orders that come in on Friday go out on Monday. Orders received by fax or via our internet shop will of course be sent out on Monday.
Work Shop Visits
Please phone first to make an appointment so that we have the time to devote ourselves fully to you problem. Please understand that unannounced visits are just not possible. They would hold up our shipments worldwide – and you want to have your parts as quickly as possible too.
It is best to order via the internet shop or
- by Fax: Using the order form at the back of our catalogue is the safest bet if you do not have internet access.
- by mail: using the order form at the back of the catalogue and writing „Order“ on the envelope.
- by telephone: Please always have your order number handy to avoid any misunderstandings.
- Exchange: no problem within the legal time limit and after phone contact with us incl. Money back guarantee. See also „important notice“ in our General Terms and Conditions in the internet shop.
- Questions and Problems: We are glad to help you on the phone, save the work of writing. Problems cannot be solved by mail, this has never really been a solution.
We cannot answer e-mails! Why?
Andy is the only person with the full technical knowledge about Laverdas. Since slowly typing mails with two fingers would take all day and there would be no time left for his work on the motorcycles and the telephone support.
Our shop runs automatically. If there are questions, please call before placing an order. Telephone support Monday to Thursday 3 to 6 p.m.
Plus we cannot read or write English. English conversations are possible, no problem. If you speak French only, please call Andy and you’ll geht the phone number of our French interpreter. He’ll take perfect care of everything.
You can also pick up your ordered parts directly at Laverda-Paradies. Just make an appointment at least one day in advance.
Please observe all points in the foreword pages 6 to 31in the Catalogue „Mail Order“, „Important Points“, „Abbreviations“, „Model Overview“ etc., because if you get it right, then we get it right too!
What does our order no. mean:
16 = Chapter where you will find your spare part.
32 = Part-No. in the exploded view.
C = specialized description which differentiates the various part versions.
So 16-32C is to be found in Chapter 16 and is number 32 in the exploded view. As there are 4 variations, the one marked C shows that it is different to the others.
Please always use these numbers when ordering. When ordering by phone, please always have the order number handy.
- means:This part belongs specifically to this model type 1000, 1200 or 120°.
- means: This part does not necessarily belong to this model type, but can or must be used as the original part is no longer available. Mounting is normally not problematic.
- means: This part does not necessarily belong to this model type, but can or must be used, as the original part is no longer available. Adjustment work is needed when mounting.
"empty" means: Does not fit this model type.